No Openings Currently
Are you ready to lead and innovate in the dynamic world of business development and sales? We are excited to invite passionate candidates to apply for the Business Development and Sales Head for North America (NA) role at Greaves Engineering, focusing on auto and non-auto parts.
In this role, you will:
- Drive strategic business development initiatives, securing new customers, partnerships, and distribution channels across North America.
- Craft and execute innovative sales and marketing strategies, elevating the visibility of Greaves’ products in the NA market.
- Identify untapped market opportunities and develop market entry strategies backed by thorough research and analysis of customer needs and competition.
- Establish a robust market presence through strategic entry approaches.
- Expand your impact globally by driving business development for new customers, partnerships, and distribution channels. Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders, including government bodies and industry associations, to foster growth.
- Implement targeted sales and marketing campaigns to promote our products in the NA region.
If you are an energetic and strategic professional with a flair for innovation and relationship-building, we encourage you to be part of our team. Let’s embark on an exciting journey of growth and achievement together!
Hiring for Software Release Manager
Work Location: Chennai, India
Working hours: Central European Business Hours
As Software Release Manager, you will be part of the IT Operations Function which is responsible for successfully deploying our solutions to different customer environments. You will join our team of software and support engineers.
The team has a flat, low-key, and fun work environment, where you will be able to bring your opinions and skills to life and build your own future. You will be primarily working from Chennai, India with teams located across Norway, Denmark and UK.
You will be responsible for coordinating activities ensuring delivery to our customers. This includes both technical deployment of our systems, organizing training activities, coordinating activities across many different roles, teams, companies and locations. Offshore drilling activities are dynamic in nature, so is our deployment projects – you need to be able to be prepared to adjust plans on a continues basis while keeping all stakeholders informed.
Job Role Responsibilities
· Early client engagement, setting up project plan and timeline for deployment
· Driving change management process of solution deployments and upgrades
· Collaborating, leading and managing other deployment team members, external resources and customers.
· Ensuring that requirements are clear across dependent project streams with an effective release
· Coordinate with IT Operations team to deploy our solutions as per the customer’s requirements and input
· Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
· Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
· Coordinating processes between different teams in various locations
· Working with development team to comprehend code merges and branch ramifications
· Leading and coordinating checklist and deployment plan execution
· Validating release notes
· Coordinate with Customers (operators and drilling contractors) following up on delivery and expectations from all parties. Highlight potential challenges and how to solve these.
· Be up to date and aware of roadmap and priorities.
Required qualifications and experience
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· A proactive attitude with high sense of urgency to follow up on delivery
· Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion
· Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and experience in managing Software releases
· Good knowledge of change management and human factors.
· Great project management skills
· Confidence in leading meetings and other related group activities
· Nice to have an understanding of offshore oil & gas industry
Are you an expert in Cyber Security and Azure cloud? Are you service-minded, not afraid to take responsibility and can work independently? Then this position is for you.
We are developing and implementing cutting edge software solutions for the drilling industry.
You will be part of the IT – Operations department. You will join our team of software and support engineers where your focus will be on improving the security and hosting model of our Azure cloud infrastructure. The team has a flat, low-key, and fun work environment, where you will be able to bring your opinions and skills to life and build your own future. You will be primarily working from Chennai, India with teams located across Norway, Denmark and UK.
In this role, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our organization against cyber-attacks and ensuring the integrity of our systems and data. You will also help in redesigning hosting model of our applications in the cloud.
Your responsibilities will include two areas:
- Design and implement enterprise security measures in Azure cloud
- Work on various Information security tasks for us to stay compliant.
- Work with partners in getting external security certifications like SOC 2. We are already ISO 27001 compliant!
- Perform security and control reviews, identify gaps in security architecture and develop a security risk management plan
- Collaborate with developers to create strategies for improving security in the applications
- Defining and implementing Disaster recovery and business continuity for our cloud solutions.
- Improve our application hosting model leveraging native cloud services like Azure app service, Azure SQL, Azure Kubernetes Service,
- Azure monitoring, performance optimization and cost optimization
- Experience in cyber security and Azure cloud
- Knowledge in security concepts and security frameworks SOC 2, ISO 27001 etc.
- Familiar with cloud authentication protocols such as OAuth, SAML and Open-ID Connect
- Experience with migrating applications to Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service) or containerized solutions (Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Good business and technical English are a must (both written and spoken).
- Software development experience is plus